Skip to content
- Scotchgard™ has been used by millions of consumers and thousands of businesses for over 50 years.
- Scotchgard™ has been produced by 3M since 1956 and is a water and stain repellant treatment used to protect fabrics, furniture and carpets.
- Consumers have used Scotchgard™ as a spray-on fabric and carpet protector for decades.
- Wolverine Worldwide used Scotchgard™ to provide water and stain repellant properties in some of its leathers beginning around the late 1950s and switched to a new formula introduced by Scotchgard™ around 2002.
- Scotchgard™ contained PFOA/PFOS until 3M changed the formula around 2002.