Skip to content
- Wolverine has offered water filtration solutions to hundreds of homes in the MDEQ-defined study areas, including paying for the installation of over 150 point-of-use (POU) filters and over 500 whole house filtration systems.
- The vast majority of these filters are in homes with no detections of PFOA/PFOS or with levels far below the conservative 70 parts per trillion (ppt) level set by the EPA and the State for PFOA/PFOS.
- Wolverine has offered whole house filters to all homes in the MDEQ-defined study areas with detections of PFOA/PFOS over 70 ppt.
- Homeowners that are eligible for a POU or whole house filter system are being contacted by Wolverine and/or our consultant, Rose & Westra/GZA, to arrange for the installation.
- For more information about your eligibility for a POU or whole house filter system, please visit WeAreWolverine.com or contact Wolverine Worldwide at (616) 866-5627 or email@example.com.