Skip to content
- Wolverine selected the Culligan/Calgon filtration system, which relies on dual canister granular activated carbon (GAC) absorption.
- This system has been demonstrated to effectively reduce PFAS, and ensures that these compounds are not returned to the environment.
- The Culligan/Calgon filtration system has been used to treat water for PFAS in over 1,500 homes around the country.
- A water meter is included in the outlet of the system to record water usage and facilitate maintenance.
- More information about the Culligan/Calgon whole house water filter can be found here.